Huawei Honor 2 and Honor Pro 20 divulged an impressive event in UK and London to inaugurate two splendid phones with the pack of finest features and stipulations to patterned in TechJuice Mobile section with the collaboration of US companies and Tech firm.
One Plus 7 Pro has shown an acknowledgement which is undoubtedly grounded on top of the line quad camera format, a punch-hole display. It has modifications parallel in Galaxy S10 with high-end Kirin 980 processors, and the exclusive side-mounted fingerprint scanner arrangement.
The distinctive features of Honor 20 and Honor 20 Pro are as following:
- Both have 6.26 inch “All-view” IPS LCD with a 4.5mm hole punch in the top left corner.
- Both enterprises proposed a 91.6% screen-to-body ratio. The company is heightening a hindmost design as their “Dynamic Holographic Design” which hires a two-stage process to generate a 3D curved glass back with a “depth-inducing” visual effect. Moreover, the side-mounted fingerprint scanner on both phones will take 0.3 seconds of engaging your finger on the power button to unlock the phone.
- The Pro rear camera has firmest aperture among smart phones, according to Huawei, as it directs 60 percent higher light towards the 48 MP main sensors.
- Honor 20 Pro 2MP Depth Assist sensors are replaced for an 8MP Telephoto sensor with OIS on the Honor 20 Pro while Honor 20 Pro has 48MP main camera with better low-light photography.
- Honor 20 Pro is power-driven by Kirin 980 chipset and packs 8GB of RAM and 256GB internal storage with packs a 4,000mAh battery with 22.5 Super Charge
- The storage RAM of Honor 20 is 128GB.
Furthermore, with all the specifications and features, the price of Honor 20 with cost around 550$ and Pro Version costs 670$.